24.1.09

My Homemade life

Inspired by my close friend Elspeth Thompson I have decided to try and post regularly on this blog. Elspeth and I have finished our book, HOMEMADE, published by Collins on May 5th. Homemade Gorgeous Things To Make With Love is a beautiful and timely book that celebrates the current revival in making things. including more than 70 original and inspiring projects - from unusual ideas for Valentine’s Day to fabulous cushions, foolproof jam, summer bunting, the perfect beach bag and homemade Christmas decorations. This blog is about what inspires my Homemade life.

3 comments:

Emma Herian said...

Oh, sounds very good! I will have to keep an eye out for that one.
Emx

Unknown said...

I've come to you from Elspeth's blog - and oh my word - what a magnificent afghan!!! I'm crocheting a ripple blanket - which I'm very happy with - but your afghan!!! I am filled with longing and desire!!!! Good luck with the blog!!

Boo

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo
and afgan